Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I have been studying the temperaments of people for more than 20 years. It is a very interesting subject for me. I am a Sanguine temperament primarily, but I am blended with some Choleric temperament characteristics.


I learned about temperaments of people as I was teaching Electronic principles to engineering students. My temperament lends itself to someone who should be teaching in the social behavioral sciences. My favorite course being anything in the area of psychology.


I have developed a workshop called "Understanding Yourself: The Key to Understanding Others. I begin the workshop with an introduction that reveals we are all different from one another. I use a temperament inventory to determine the primary and secondary temperament types for participants. It is helpful to understand myself, so I can learn how others view me.


I would like to invite you back to this blog as I post more information regarding our temperament differences and explain the differences between temperament and personality.


Thanks, Donna S.

No comments:

Post a Comment